Wednesday, February 16, 2011

1. How New Media Has Affected Old Media

Well, I remember making this blog account a long time ago but never got around actually to make a blog. But, I will now be getting back to the purpose of this blog: my CIS 3810 project.

So, my project will be about how new media has affected old media. I derived the idea from one of the given topics of "the future of old media." I will include both of the ideas for my project though. Basically, I will look at things that old media is associated with and see in what ways new media has changed them.

3 comments:

  1. This is a good topic to do because new media has completely taken over old media. Old media generates less revenue every year and it will continue to decrease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a interesting topic, very similar to mines. I am wondering that if new media can really replace old media.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The media in the past has become old media now a days. Its interesting to think about what would happen to the “new media” right now in the next 30 years. We have come a long way in developing new media. The old media will become new media as young people who uses and develop the media. They are now the larger group in the society. It is simply part of business evolution.

    ReplyDelete