Wednesday, March 30, 2011

8. Creativity and New Media

So here is a beat I made a while back with Beaterator for the PSP:
http://soundcloud.com/thedaebu/keep-it-ill

Beaterator is basically a composition tool and a portable studio. I composed the beat by combining piano rolls of different instruments and timbres. Beaterator allows me to construct songs without the need for instruments to play and the skills needed to play instruments. It gave me the ability to use my creativity that would not have been expressed otherwise. This is the only one I made with Beaterator though; I use Fruity Loops to make songs because there are more things I can do with it. But, I recommend Beaterator to anyone that has ever wanted to make music but was never able to before.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting and I like it. Thanks to new media class I discover and learn new things every week.

    ReplyDelete